Avon Valley Adventure & Wildlife Park
Location: Avon Valley Adventure & Wildlife Park, Pixash Lane, Bath Road, Keynsham, BS31 1TP
Age Restrictions: Minimum age 12.
Weekend Pricing (including hire of all equipment):
Adult: £35 per person (2 hour beginners lesson)
12 – 16 Years: £20 per person (2 hour beginners lesson)
Weekday Pricing (including hire of all equipment):
Adult: £30 per person (2 hour beginners lesson)
12 – 16 Years: £15 per person (2 hour beginners lesson)
Adult Hire Session (including hire of all equipment):
Adult: £20 per person
STAND UP PADDLEBOARDING
Come and have a go at one of the fastest growing sports in the UK and see what the buzz is about. We run Stand Up Paddleboarding lessons and trips in Bristol, Bath and the surrounding areas. Get your “ready to ride” certificate with us and the British waterways and coastline will become your playground.
Once you have your “ready to ride” cert, we also offer river trips, fun events and unique experiences for those of you wanting to go to the next level! You can also then join the Adventure SUP club!
Accessible to all ages.
Payments for all sessions are to be made in full at the time of the booking.
We must receive advance notice, 48 hours prior to the session start date. UK Active Outdoors Ltd (Adventure SUP) reserves the right to change the session type or cancel a session if adverse weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances. Any cancelled session will be rescheduled to another date and time.
If using vouchers, we will reschedule the session as required, unless the voucher has not been redeemed or is past its expiry date.
We will contact you in case of adverse weather or inadequate conditions – once a session is booked, presume it will go ahead unless we contact you.
The office opening times are 9:00am to 9:00pm. The park entrance opens from 10:00am, closes at 6:00pm.
- I agree to abide by the UK Active Outdoors Ltd (Adventure SUP) code of conduct and obey the instructions of the UK Active Outdoors Ltd (Adventure SUP) staff, leaving the water immediately on being asked to do so.
- I declare that I am able to swim 25 metres unaided.
- I understand that no liability is accepted by the UK Active Outdoors Ltd (Adventure SUP) for the loss or damage of personal belongings taken onto the water, including (without limitation) wallets, spectacles, clothing etc.
- I am not under the influence of any drugs or alcohol at the time making this statement.
- I understand and accept that all activities will be carried out at my own risk and that UK Active Outdoors Ltd (Adventure SUP) will not be held liable in any way for any personal injury to myself or others, or any loss or damage including in relation to personal equipment and possessions used in accordance with the conduct of the business.
Medical Declaration / Health and Safety
Any person having any session with Adventure SUP must be medically fit to participate in their chosen activity. If you have any medical condition(s) or take a medication that affects the activity? You must inform us before the start of the session.
Any child under 18 years old must have a parent / guardian on site at all times.
Photography and Video(s)
Photo(s) and/or video(s) will be taken on the day (free of charge) unless specified otherwise. Any photo or video will be placed on Facebook or Twitter to help promote Battle Archery as well as share between the participants. All participants will be wearing masks, but if you do not wish to have any of your photos placed on any of our social media pages, please let us know. We will always do our best to respect your wishes.
TAKE AN ADVENTURE
We are strong believers that paddling should be fun, hence our guides pick safe locations with wonderful possibilities for scenery, exploration and wildlife. If you are a little nervous, then rest assured that our KataKanus offer maximum comfort, stability and buoyancy, and all of our trips are accompanied by members of the Channel Kayaks team. All necessary equipment is provided for you to enjoy a safe and memorable trip.